Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I am working on this week

This week I am busy working on/completing a lot of policy work.
  • I am finishing up work on a policy piece I have been working on since November
    • This is a policy that involves safety proceedures for certain types of medical instruments
  • Tomorrow I will be attending a briefing note training session as research for my briefing note Lean process
    • I want to see if this training is adequate and can be offered to all new staff tasked with writing briefing notes
    • This action would be consistent with the results I received from the briefing note survey I created that overwhelmingly indicated that Executive Director's would support briefing note training for new employees
  • I am making a power-point presentation on health system priorities for Connecting the Dots, which is a health system-wide discussion/planning forum
  • I'm also working on some research for the Saskatchewan Surgical Initiative
I am busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment